Consulting & Training
Are you happy with your current results?
At some point during every coaching session I ask that question. Often times people sign up for coaching because they have already come to the conclusion that they are not happy with their current results and are ready for a change. However, most often I hear various degrees of happiness usually masking the truth that the individual really is not feeling good about the realities of their professional career. The most successful people in the world have coaches. However, the best coaches are the ones that have walked the path you are seeking and can truly relate to your situation. My career has been filled with the experiences, lessons, and accomplishments that allow me to connect with any individual seeking to find success, happiness and fulfillment in their life again.
At the root of all coaching sessions is a 3 step process outlined below:
1. Define your Excellence: Who is the person and professional you are trying to become?
2. Eliminate Wasteful Thoughts and Behaviors: What is the Root Cause of the thoughts and behaviors that are helping or hurting your efforts towards reaching your potential and achieving your aspirations
3. Continuous Improvement: A daily plan for closing the GAP between your current reality and the result you desire in the future
Truly understanding, committing to and trusting the process will set you on a course towards success faster than you can imagine. Below are the 4 basic types of coaching programs – please note that each program can be offered as a single session, monthly or group session:
Single Sessions for 2 hours
Monthly 4 hours sessions (sessions can be scheduled on-going weekly or bi-monthly depending on an individual’s needs )
Group sessions for 2 or more people 6 hour package (this is a one day session)
The Kaizen Way™ of Sales Excellence program is designed for you if:
• You find it difficult to consistently produce high-level sales outcomes.
• You feel like your customers are not as loyal as they used to be
• Your energy and passion for your job has steadily declined in recent months.
• You want to maximize the sales talents that you know you have.
So you have all the things needed for a successful business:
- Great business model
- Great Products
- Great concept
- Great marketing strategy
However, your sales results are not what they need to be. Regardless of how great your business model and ideas are, without the right culture and people your business cannot reach its full potential. The Kaizen Way specializes in helping start-ups and small businesses Create a Culture of Excellence and build sales and management teams that are inspired to operate at their highest level every day.
Ja Marr talks about the "7 Pillars of Distinction"
Our philosophy is based on over 15 years or real world expertise and proven results. When you work with The Kaizen Way, you won't get a lot of theory, you get reality!